The last recipe post went down so well… so here’s another!
My diet is what is sometimes known as “flexitarian” – I eat veggie / pescatarian (fish) most of the time, but I do occasionally eat meat. This meal is pescataran – but if you’re veggie you could easily just not add prawns, and if you like your meat you could easily swap out the quorn for chicken!
- Quorn chicken
- Spring onion
- Thai green curry paste
- Coconut milk
- Thai jasmine rice
- Cook off the garlic and spring onion in a bit of oil
- Add the Thai green curry paste (1 teaspoon) and continue to fry off
- Add the can of coconut milk and bring to the boil
- Add the quorn chicken, prawns, chickpeas (drained), two handfuls of chopped mushrooms and bring down to a simmer for 8-10 mins
- Add a bit of cornflour if it’s looking a bit thin liquid-wise
- Add the spinach, stir in until it’s all wilted
- Pop the rice in the microwave and plate up