I love running. Sometimes though, I really hate it.
I’m currently at some in between point. I’m not loving it as much as I have done in the past, but I’m also not hating it. It’s just a bit meh.
I don’t usually run to music – when I’m in the zone, I’m quite happy just plodding along at my own pace with nothing other than my thoughts to comfort me. However, recently I’ve needed a bit more to help keep me going, and I’ve started running with music.
Finding the right headphones is really important to me – I’m not used to running with headphones and my ears are quite small so they need to be as non-intrusive as possible! Enter the Optoma Be Sport3 wireless earphones…
Get ready for the most positive review I think I’ve ever done guys – I’m in LOVE! And I’ll tell you why:
- Incredible battery life (over 10 hours of play time!)
- Rain and sweat resistant – no worries about breaking them by breaking a sweat
- Amazingly comfortable – like I said, I’ve got quite small ears but these are really comfy and stay put, even when jogging!
- Built in controls and mic – so you can also take calls on the go
- Magnetic detail – you can stick them together round your neck when you’re not using them so they don’t fly off!
- Beautiful look – they just are so slick and look very cool
You can get yours here – there’s no commission link, I’m just a massive fan!